To learn about weight loss surgeries offered through HealthEast Surgery & Bariatric Care, you are invited to attend a weight loss surgery seminar called Bariatric Introductory Meeting. You will have the opportunity to meet the care team, including a bariatric surgeon, and get your questions answered in a comfortable and caring environment. Friends and family are also encouraged to attend.
Upcoming classes will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the HealthEast Clinic and Specialty Center Maplewood:
To register for this free class, call HealthEast Surgery & Bariatric Care at 612-336-2727.
- Thursday, April 11
- Thursday, May 2
- Thursday, June 6
- Thursday, July 11
- Thursday, August 1
- Thursday, September 5
- Thursday, October 3
- Thursday, November 7
- Thursday, December 5
Online Education Seminar
Can’t make it to the introductory meeting? We now offer the Introduction to Bariatric Surgery in an online video format.
Throughout the four-video series, you will be introduced to our Bariatric Care team, gain a better understanding of what obesity is, be introduced to the surgery process, review the benefits and risks of surgery, and see a glimpse of life after surgery. Completing this education program is required in order to schedule your first visit with a HealthEast Bariatrician.
How it works
Completion time of all four videos and quizzes is about one hour. To access the videos and complete the quizzes, please follow these instructions:
- After watching the video below, click the link to go to the quiz.
- Fill out the registration form and complete quiz 1.
- After completing the quiz, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a link to the second video, along with a link to the second quiz.
- Follow the link to the video. After watching video #2, go to the link in the email and complete quiz 2.
- Follow steps 3 and 4 above to complete the remaining two quizzes.
Take the quiz
After watching the video, go here to take the first quiz.