At Fairview, we genuinely care about and value our people, and we’re passionate about helping them maintain and improve their total well-being. We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefit program that encourages career development, health, and wellness for our employees and their families.
In addition to traditional benefits, we have an employee well-being program. A champion network brings well-being programming into our clinics, hospitals, and facilities, supporting employees’ career, spiritual, physical, financial, social, and community well-being. Volunteer opportunities, wellness challenges, and healthy cooking classes are just a few examples of our well-being activities.
Our comprehensive benefit packages* include:
*Specific labor contract benefit package information will be available during the interview process.
- Choice of medical plans, some including employer-funded health savings accounts.
- Choice of dental plans.
- Vision plan.
- Disability and life insurance.
- Retirement plan, including 403(b).
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee assistance program and provider resilience program.
- Adoption benefit.
- Paid time off.
- Employee well-being program.
- Health and well-being discounts.
- Education and training programs.
- Scholarships for employees and family members.
- Various employee discount programs, such as gym, childcare, and cell phone service.