Fairview Pharmacy Services
Proper Medication DisposalMany counties offer pharmaceutical take-back programs for unused and expired prescription medications. Visit your county website or check with your local law enforcement to discover opportunities for proper disposal.
We're Mobile!Download the MyFairviewRx mobile app to conveniently manage your medication and health needs.
- Automate your refill reminders
- Scan your prescription label for quick and easy refills
- Get notified when prescriptions are ready
- Sign up for reminders to take your medicines
- Locate and connect to the nearest pharmacy
- Receive exclusive pharmacy coupons
August is immunization awareness month~ need a vaccine?Select Fairview pharmacies offers vaccinations for shingles, tetanus/whooping cough, pneumonia and the flu.
Learn more and about our vaccinations program and where to get them.
Medication Therapy ManagementStay on top of the multiple medications you are taking. Medication Therapy Management helps you better understand the medications you are taking, when and why to take them.
Learn more about our MTM program or ask staff at your Fairview Pharmacy for more information.
Get back to living your lifeResearch shows many patients recover better, faster and more comfortably at home.
If you need IV infusion or enteral therapy, Fairview Home Infusion can help you get back to living your life with a treatment plan that fits your needs.
- Clinical Trials Services
- Compounding Pharmacy
- Fairview Home Infusion
- Mail Service
- Medication Therapy Management
- Oncology Pharmacy
- Outpatient infusion centers
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Specialty Pharmacy
Your source for medicines and health-related products
When it comes to knowing the most effective and appropriate use of medications, Fairview pharmacies are your neighborhood experts. There are more than 30 locations across the Twin Cities metro. You don't need to be a Fairview patient to take advantage of our services.
- $4.99 generics program
- On-site pharmacists who are part of your care team
- Refill options 24/7 by phone, Internet or your mobile device - mailed to you for FREE
- Wednesay $avings - 20 percent off every Wednesday (excludes prescriptions, snacks, beverages and diabetic supplies)
- Vaccinations and blood pressure checks at these locations
Medicine information for patients
Click on the following health topics to learn more about related conditions and medicines.
Asthma: Using your inhaler
Behavioral health (depression, anxiety, etc.)
Cancer (oral chemotherapy)
COPD: Using your inhaler
GERD/gastroesophageal reflux disease
Heart failure and heart disease
High blood pressure/hypertension