Vendor representatives are the individuals who represent a specific company or distributor (business partner) that provides goods or services to Fairview. In accordance with the vendor certification policy, vendor representatives must fulfill the following requirements:
- Read the Vendor Certification Manual
- Read Fairview’s Code of Conduct
- Read Fairview's Policy for Gifts and Gratuities
- Read the Pharmaceutical Company Representative Policy and Policies Governing Formulary Status
- Read Fairview’s Policy Prohibiting False Claims and Statements
- Review Medicare’s FWA Training
- Check in locations can be found at the Supply Chain Site Contact Sheet
- Complete the Vendor Representative Certification and Exam
Fairview requires all vendor representatives visiting health care facilities to get vaccinated for seasonal flu and provide documentation for certification. Spread holiday cheer – not the flu. Wash hands often and get vaccinated.
Tips for success: You will need to turn off your pop-up blocker to complete the certification. Prepare immunization and training documents by scanning the documents and saving to your computer. The certification process must be completed in one session. We will send you an e-mail that we have received your submission. You will receive a CONFIRMATION e-mail in your inbox that we received your request for certification. If you do not receive this e-mail your request for certification may not have been received. If our message is in your spam folder, you may need to add our e-mail address to your address book. The CONFIRMATION e-mail does not allow access to our facilities, it is only a confirmation that we received your request. Please contact us with any questions or concerns as you complete the vendor certification process at VendorRelations@Fairview.org.