Advanced surgery capabilities at Fairview Ridges Hospital
We're a minimally invasive surgery Center of Excellence.
From routine treatment in our outpatient surgery centers to advanced operations, Fairview’s staff and physicians are dedicated to the best possible outcome for each patient.
Conditions we treat:
- Back and spine conditions
- Breast removal (mastectomy) and reconstruction
- Gallstones, kidney stones
- Hand conditions
- Hernia, including sports hernia
- Knee, hip and ankle conditions and injuries
- Shoulder conditions and injuries
- Traumatic injuries
Our minimally-invasive surgery benefits patients in many ways, including less trauma, the need for fewer medications, and smaller surgical scars. This means patients have less pain, go home more quickly, and return to everyday activities sooner.
Additionally, Fairview Ridges Hospital is the first hospital in Minnesota to be named a Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery by the American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery. AIMIS is the nation’s leading educator of advanced surgical techniques for women’s health specialists. Visit the AIMIS website for more information on this designation.
Programs and services
- Cardiac (heart)
- Colon and Rectal
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Maxillofacial and oral
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Orthopedic and sports surgery
- Oncology (cancer)
- Ophthalmology (eye)
- Plastic and reconstructive
- Podiatric (foot and ankle)
- Robotic surgery
- new equipment
- separate waiting areas for children and adult patients
- larger waiting rooms with Internet access and desks
- privacy while waiting for surgery and in the recovery room
- the backing of a full-service hospital if you need it
We offer one-time classes for a variety of surgeries to help make the process go more smoothly for you and your family. Learn what to expect before, during and after surgery. Try to attend the appropriate class several weeks prior to your actual surgery.
To learn more or to register for one of these classes, call 952-924-1397 after your surgery date is set.
Recent satisfaction surveys show that more than 93 percent of patients at Fairview Ridges Hospital would recommend our surgical services to friends and family.
Reserved parking for all surgery patients is conveniently located near the surgery entrance at the rear of the hospital. Find out where to park.
Fairview Ridges Hospital
201 Nicollet Blvd.
Burnsville, MN 55337