Rehabilitation for problems of the hand, wrist and elbow
A painful or injured hand, wrist or elbow can limit your ability to do work and leisure activities. Problems can involve muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, joints or bones.
Our hand therapists have advanced training and will work with you and your doctor to develop a rehabilitation program tailored to your ability and needs.
Conditions we treat
We provide therapy for hand, wrist, and elbow problems resulting from:
- Congenital abnormalities
- Contracture (shortening of muscle, tendon or ligament)
- Cumulative trauma disorders such as tendonitis, tenosynovitis, nerve compressions
- Carpal tunnel and pain syndromes
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Traumatic injury of tendons, ligaments, nerves, joints and bones
- Trigger finger
What we do
Our hand therapists can help you with:
- Control of swelling
- Ergonomic consultation
- Exercise for range of motion and strengthening
- Pain management
- Sensory re-education
- Training in how to modify daily activities
- Work simulation
- Wound and scar management
Most health plans require a doctor’s order. Check with your insurance provider regarding coverage. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call the location nearest you.
In the metro area, the Fairview Hand Center provides our expert hand rehabilitation services.
Locations by city:
|Fairview Rehabilitation Services - Orthopedic Center|
5130 Fairview Blvd
Wyoming, MN 55092