Walk right in
Is your child not feeling well? Simply walk in and ask the front desk staff for a pediatric walk-in visit.
- Fairview Clinics – Andover – Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fairview Clinics – Blaine – Monday - Friday, 8 to 11 a.m.
- Fairview Clinics – Brooklyn Park – Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to noon
- Fairview Clinics – Eagan - Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Urgent care available evenings and weekends)
- Fairview Clinics – Lino Lakes – Monday - Friday, 8a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Fairview Clinics – Savage - Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Who will care for my child?
Your child will be seen by one of our physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners or registered nurses, depending on their condition.
When should I use pediatric walk-in?
If your child has any of the following symptoms:
- Cold symptoms
- Ear pain
- Itchy skin
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infection
Do I need an appointment?
No. There is no appointment necessary and no need to call ahead.
Does my child need to be a Fairview patient?
No. We are happy to see your child for a pediatric walk-in visit. Upon request, we will send your child’s primary care provider a copy of your visit with us for continuity of care.
Locations by city:
|Fairview Clinics - Andover|
13819 Hanson Blvd NW
Andover, MN 55304
|Fairview Clinics - Blaine|
10961 Club W Pkwy NE
Blaine, MN 55449
|Fairview Clinics - Eagan|
1440 Duckwood Dr
Eagan, MN 55122
|Fairview Clinics - Lino Lakes|
7455 Village Drive
Lino Lakes, MN 55014
|Fairview Clinics - Savage|
5725 Loftus Lane
Savage, MN 55378