Your safety is a major concern of the entire Fairview Home Care and Hospice staff. Each of our patients receives a falls risk assessment. Falling is the leading cause of death from injury among older adults, and falls are among the most common causes of hospitalization. The good news is that falls can be prevented. That is why each staff member is specially trained to help keep you from falling.
Referrals: 612-728-2468 or toll free, 866-827-5039
- Your physician can contact Fairview Home Care, or
- You may ask your physician to request a home care referral, or
- You may call us at 612-728-2468. Our staff will then contact your physician to obtain a referral.
- Home environment
- Your strength and balance
- Lifestyle choices that affect the risk of falling
- Medication management issues
We will work with you and your physician to determine how home care staff may assist you. Our staff will also help you with insurance questions and verify coverage. Fairview Home Care and Hospice is Medicare-certified. In addition, we accept all major insurance plans and private payment.