Expert care to keep you moving!
Schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists at Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center by calling 763-898-1000.
Conditions We Treat
We partner with the areas leading orthopedic surgeons to treat a wide variety of conditions or injuries including:
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder injuries and conditions
- Knee injuries and conditions
- Degenerative diseases (i.e. Osteoarthritis)
- Carpal Tunnel pain and associated weakness
- Hand condition and injuries
- ACL repair
- Foot and ankle conditions and injuries (i.e. bunions)
- Any other conditions or injuries to the bones, joints or soft tissue that require surgery
If surgery is needed, many can be performed right here at Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center in our Ambulatory Surgery Center. Watch the video below to learn about Jessica's experience with a broken finger.
Fairview Rehab and Institute for Athletic Medicine
Physical therapy to get you back in the game of life
Fairview Rehabilitation Services and The Institute for Athletic Medicine, a service of Fairview and North Memorial, provides orthopedic and sports physical therapy. Our team of physical therapists, certified athletic trainers and chiropractors specialize in caring for muscles, bones and joints for a variety of sport and orthopedic conditions. Our goal is to help you return to activity after injury, surgery or illness as quickly and as safely as possible.
For more information on the Institute for Athletic Medicine, visit their web site, or call 612-672-7100.