Restoring mobility, reducing pain
Fairview's chiropractic care seeks to restore mobility and maintain normal function of the spine, head to tail. Our chiropractors use hands-on manipulation to reduce pain and inflammation in such areas as the back and neck.
Conditions we treat:
- Low back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
Our chiropractors work together with physical therapists and doctors to create a treatment plan to:
- Evaluate acute and chronic muscle and joint conditions
- Reduce inflammation and pain
- Restore posture and balance to muscles and joints
- Improve circulation and stretch tight muscles, ligaments
- Promote muscle strengthening, endurance and flexibility
- Teach proper body mechanics and self-care to prevent re-injury
By working with our chiropractors and physical therapists, you can learn to strengthen your body and maintain the corrections taught. By getting you involved in your own healing, you learn how to prevent re-injury. Most patients complete their chiropractic care in four to five visits.
To schedule a chiropractic appointment call 612-672-7100.
Doctors & Providers
|Grant Redstone, DC|
|Sees Patients At:|
Institute for Athletic Medicine - Blaine / National Sports Center
Locations by city:
|Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care - Oak Ridge East |
675 E. Nicollet Blvd.
Burnsville, MN 55337
Clinic Phone: 952-460-4550
|Institute for Athletic Medicine - Eagan|
1440 Duckwood Drive
Eagan, MN 55122-1321
|Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care - Eden Prairie|
775 Prairie Center Drive, Suite 250
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Clinic Phone: 952-944-5314