Medication Therapy Management
Helping you get the most from your medicines
Managing your health becomes more difficult if you are taking more than one kind of medicine. Medication Therapy Management (MTM) helps you get the most from your medicines. Our specially trained pharmacists work closely with you and your doctors to solve any problems related to your medicines and to help you get the best results from taking them. An MTM pharmacist will help make sure that:
- You are taking the right amount of medicine.
- Your medicines are not interacting with each other.
- You are taking only the medicines you need.
- Any vitamins, supplements and over-the-counter drugs you are taking are safe and effective.
- You are spending no more than you need for your medications.
Appointments are available at more than 20 Fairview Clinic locations. However, you do not need to be a patient of a Fairview clinic or hospital to use our MTM service. Call 612-672-7005 or 866-332-3708 (toll free), or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Private, personal advice
During a private meeting, your MTM pharmacist will review your medicines and answer any questions you may have. You'll get a list of all your medicines, with detailed advice on how to get the most out of them. Your MTM pharmacist will be available to help you throughout your treatment.
MTM makes a difference
Patients using MTM are more likely to feel better, be healthier and receive the benefits they expect from their medicines.
See one patient's story.
Check with your insurance provider or employer to see if MTM through Fairview Pharmacy Services is covered. Private pay is also accepted.
Contact Fairview Medication Therapy Management
- Call 612-672-7005 or 866-332-3708 (toll free
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org