Reducing preventable medication errors is a top priority for all hospital pharmacy programs. This need doesn’t stop when your pharmacists go home.
Our 24-hour remote pharmacy services give your patients, physicians and nurses access to a pharmacist during your off-hours who provide the same level of care you require.
We can help your organization:
- Provide better patient care
- Reduce the amount of preventable medication errors
- Free up time for your day-shift pharmacists to provide clinical pharmacy services
- Implement a cost-effective solution to 24-hour pharmacy staffing when your volumes do not justify additional full-time employees
- Document clinical interactions and interventions
Easy set-up process
We offer a turn-key set-up process that integrates seamlessly with your existing medication distribution equipment.
Our services are customized to fit your needs. We work with you to set up a medication review process that compliments your current procedures and gives you the most efficient and safe distribution of medications.
A quality report of our services with statistics and metrics is sent quarterly to your Pharmacy and Therapeutic Committee. This report serves as a marker for Fairview management and your directors to assess our services and identify needed improvements or process changes.
Minnesota Board of Pharmacy
Our 24-hour remote pharmacy services are compliant with all Minnesota Board of Pharmacy guidelines for remote pharmacy review.
The Minnesota Board of Pharmacy requires receiving hospitals to obtain a variance for remote pharmacy review. We’ll fill out the receiving hospital application and forms and submit them to the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy for you.