In 2011, your support allowed us to provide exceptional care to our patients, residents and communities. Fairview Foundation distributed more than $3.6 million for programs, services, technology and capital projects throughout Fairview Health Services. Highlights include:
Care and services throughout your life
- Donors provided $1.6 million in support for mission-driven programs and services, including programs to help patients in crisis meet basic needs
Medical breakthroughs and caring environments
- Launched by leadership gifts by Caroline Amplatz, J.D. and others, we embarked on a major renovation to create healing environments for our child and adolescent behavioral health programs
Care for the health of our communities
- Donor support made it possible to provide thousands of free flu immunizations to underserved communities.
Pioneer new models of health care
- Donors helped spur investment in innovation such as a videoconferencing project that puts medical interpreters just a mouse click away from patients in need.
Educate and sustain health care providers
- Donors made it possible for hundreds of employees to attend conferences to further their professional development
- Donor support funded dozens of employee scholarships to advance their training and education.
In accordance with the Charities Review Council Standards, Fairview Foundation's IRS 990 form is available for review.