As women age, changes in breast tissue can occur. Many of these changes are normal. Yet one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. The Breast Center at Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center offers complete care for breast health – from advanced technology to detect cancer early to treatment. If the diagnosis is cancer, we offer one of the region’s leading cancer programs and will be with you every step of the way.
Fairview Maple Grove Breast Center
14500 99th Ave. N.
Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Expertise. As a designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, our breast specialists are experts in early detection, accurate diagnosis and state-of-the-art treatment of breast disease. Working as an integrated care team, our team brings the right mix of knowledge and experience together to ensure that you have the most advanced breast care possible.
- Convenience. All aspects of your breast health can be handled through the breast center – from mammograms to more advanced diagnostic exams. And, when necessary, coordination of surgery and other treatments for breast cancer. We offer comprehensive and timely breast care in one convenient location.
- Compassion. Our care team offers personal, respectful and compassionate care. We understand how you are feeling and do everything we can to ensure that you have the care and treatment you need. We are your partners in care, and we stay with you throughout your experience.
- High-risk clinic. Because breast cancers can be genetically passed on, our high-risk clinic offers genetic counseling and genetic testing. If you are identified as high-risk, we work closely with you to develop a plan to reduce your risk of developing cancer and to increase the likelihood of discovering a cancer at a stage when it is most curable.
- Expert breast cancer care. If the diagnosis is cancer, our patients have easy access to expert, coordinated care provided by University of Minnesota Physicians Cancer care at Fairview right here in our Cancer Center.
Screening and diagnostic tests
Early detection and treatment is proven to save lives. Woman over age 40 should develop a mammography screening plan with their doctor. You do not need a referral for a screening mammogram. Call 763-898-1225 to make an appointment.
Diagnostic mammograms are for men and women who have breast lumps, pain or discharge. A referral from your doctor is required to schedule a diagnostic mammogram, so talk to your doctor right away if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
Schedule your mammogram today!
Call 763-898-1225 to schedule your mammogram at the Breast Center at Fairview Maple Grove Medical Center.