At Fairview Clinics – Blaine, we make it easy for you to get the care you need, when you need it with same-day appointments, extended hours, and 24/7 scheduling.
Come in and be treated by a care team that knows you and coordinates everything you and your family need. Don’t want to add one more trip to your calendar? Have a visit by phone or email. Let Fairview Clinics – Blaine put you on the path to getting better.
10961 Club W. Parkway NE
Blaine, MN 55449
Thursday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A Fairview Pharmacy is located onsite.
Prescription Refill Fax: 763-528-2988
- Allergies, Asthma, Immunology
- Cosmetic Services
- Diabetes Care
- Family Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pain Management
- Pediatrics and Pediatric Walk-In Clinic
- Radiology, Ultrasound and Imaging Services
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
The care you need, when you need it
At Fairview Clinics – Blaine, we’re transforming the way health care works. And feels. We make it easy for you to access the care and services you and your family need. We offer:
- Same-day appointments and extended hours
- 24/7 scheduling through 855-FAIRVIEW (toll-free)
- Alternative appointments and virtual care
- Access to medical records and to email your care team with MyChart
- On-site pharmacy
- Pediatric walk-in hours Monday - Friday, 8 to 11 a.m.
Connect with Fairview Clinics – Blaine on Google+.
We offer a comprehensive team of providers to care for patients through all stages of their life. From infant, child and teen care to older adults, our providers work with compassion and are committed to preventing illness and keeping you and your family healthy.
|Julia Montejo, MD|
|Eric Becker, PA|
|Ron Boeding, MD|
Family Physician; Pain Management Specialist
|Emily Knaeble, MS, PA-C|
|James Larrabee, MD|
Internal Medicine Physician
|Pushp Kapoor, MD|
|Cephas Agbeh, MD|
|Mary Bhavsar, MD|
|Kathryn Nixdorf, MD|
Pain Management Specialist; Medical Spine Specialist
|Kipton Lundquist, MD|
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
|James Natwick, DPM|