At Fairview Clinics – Andover, we make it easy for you to get the care you need, when you need it with same-day appointments, extended hours, and 24/7 scheduling.
Come in and be treated by a care team that knows you and coordinates everything you and your family need. Don’t want to add one more trip to your calendar? Have a visit by phone or email. Let Fairview Clinics – Andover put you on the path to getting better.
13819 Hanson Blvd. NW
Andover, MN 55304
Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pediatric Walk-In Hours
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Learn more about our pediatric walk-in care
Urgent Care Hours
Monday - Friday, 5 to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Learn more about urgent care services.
Eyewear Shop Hours
Monday- Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A Fairview Pharmacy is located onsite.
Prescription refill fax: 763-862-4446
- Allergies, Asthma Immunology
- Audiology and Hearing Aids
- Counseling and Mental Health
- Diabetes Care
- Ear, Nose and Throat Care (Otolaryngology)
- Eye Care and on-site Eyewear Shop
- Family Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics and a Pediatric Walk-In Clinic
- Urgent Care
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview in Minneapolis
- University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital in Minneapolis
- Maple Grove Hospital
The care you need, when you need it
At Fairview Clinics – Andover, we’re transforming the way health care works. And feels. We make it easy for you to access the care and services you and your family need. We offer:
Maryann, Fairview Clinics patient
- Pediatric walk-in clinic
- 24/7 scheduling through 855-FAIRVIEW (toll-free)
- Same-day appointments and extended hours
- Alternative appointments and virtual care
- Access to medical records and to email your care team with MyChart
We offer a comprehensive team of providers to care for patients through all stages of their life. From infant, child and teen care to older adults, our providers work with compassion and are committed to preventing illness and keeping you and your family healthy.
|Julia Montejo, MD|
|Melanie Gregan, AuD, PhD, CCC-A|
|David Bachman, MD|
Family physician with obstetrics
|Amy G Marchewka, PA-C|
|Dennia Quinn, CNP|
|Danielle Semling, PA-C, MS|
|James Natwick, DPM|